Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween, Madonna and a cold

We had a party for Halloween and it was so much for the kids.   We had friends to come over with their kids, made chilli, had a fire going.   Noah and Sam were very hyper thru the evening.   The guys took the kids out for trick or treat and I followed them a little bit for pictures.  Noah was all over the place as expected and Sam enjoyed himself as always.   Sam was a knight and Noah a pirate socket monkey. Here are a few pics that describes the night:





The next day I got up sick (a very bad cold) and had to be all better for the evening to see MADONNA. I worked from home and tried to rest up for the concert.   The concert was awesome, she is great.  I went to see Madonna 20 years ago at age 13 with my older sisters and that concert was so especial to me.  I even won a DVD player from a contest.   Good times. 


MADONNA
2012

No comments:

Post a Comment