Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

New cast and cake

My good friend Laura and her family were in town for a few days, they are moving to Florida but just spent a good year in Brazil.   I decided to take a half day off on Monday so I could have them over and also see some of our friends.   After a crazy weekend I was looking forward for a fun Monday.   I called the orthopedist first thing in the morning and we were able to get Sam in.  Aaron took him to the orthopedist and they put him on a new cast.   He chose orange (his favorite color) and the cast is waterproof, so the doctor said he can still go swimming this summer!  It is much lighter and cooler!
Sam with his new waterproof cast!

It was a fun afternoon, Sam just stayed home with me and I picked Noah up later it on.  I made an awesome cake that everybody loved it and some sandwiches.  It was a good time to see everyone and the kids had a lot of fun together.  I will post my cake recipe on the next post since everyone has been asking me for it.

The cake

Me and Matteo

Matteo, Mel, Sam and Noah

Laura and I

Elssy, Adriana, Laura,Magali, Terezinha and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment